We provide assistance and consultation in the following areas:
- School selection with an emphasis on safety and attainable schools first, followed by reach schools. Cadets are informed of the importance of GPA, class rank, standardized test scores, as well as college application essays and community service outreach.
- Assistance on SAT and ACT registration in strategizing test dates to sync with application deadlines, and counseling in the area of how many tests to take, which test to take, as well as presenting the different, intervention opportunities available to students in raising test scores.
- College campus visits monthly, based on varying demographics, allowing cadets to have a broad understanding of college campuses and their immediate surroundings.
- Daily availability within the academic schedule to cadets through their supervised study hall periods. Accessibility to parents for electronic and personal communication through a drop in and scheduled family meetings.
- College visitations on Riverside's campus during Mess II period.
- On-site manager for Naviance, our online, application database, which houses and sends letters of recommendation and official transcripts.
- Director of the Service Academy Preparation Program
- Other duties as assigned by the Academic Dean and Executive Cabinet in support of academy programs related to service academies and college applications.