Admissions Open Houses
Friday, June 7
Sunday, June 23
You're invited to visit the Riverside Military Academy campus at our upcoming Admissions Open Houses on June 7 and 23 in Gainesville, GA.
Registration is required for these events.
Join RMA faculty, staff, parents, and cadets to learn how Riverside is helping young men reach their true potential. The Academy is one of the nation's premier all-boys boarding schools for young men in grades 7-12. Tour our world-class campus facilities and meet with teachers, coaches, and administrators to find out what Riverside can do for you!
Please contact 1.800.462.2338 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for this event.
Apply to Riverside Military Academy
Riverside Military Academy accepts applicants into grades 7-12 on the basis of school transcripts, letters of recommendation, and the Academy's ability to meet the individual needs of that student.
Riverside will be happy to contact you with more information about our Academy and the enrollment opportunities that are currently available. Please note that Riverside is a boys only private boarding school serving young men in grades 7-12. Submit our Request for Information, and we will contact you promptly with admissions information and a copy of our admissions viewbook for prospective cadets and their families.
The academy has a rolling admissions policy, which means we can accept cadets until the last two months of the school year. However, Riverside encourages families considering enrollment for the fall semester to make application by July 15, as spaces may not be available in all grades after that time.
Step-by-Step Applicant Process
- Submit the completed Online Application.
In order to process your online application, the non-refundable $100 application fee must be paid at the time of entry. We are able to accept the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, or DISCOVER. The fee is submitted through our secure server, and you will receive an email acknowledgement within 24 hours indicating that your application was submitted successfully.
- Transcripts and discipline records are required of all applicants. Please deliver the Transcript Request Form to the proper official at your current school.
- Recommendations are required from your current school officials through all of the following forms:
School Principal or Counselor
Personal Recommendation (if applicable; generally during summer months)
Please use the forms provided by Riverside Military Academy.
- A personal interview may be required as part of the application process. You will be notified by an Admissions Counselor.
- All students should be physically capable of fully participating in the military and athletic program at Riverside Military Academy. A current physical and immunization record will be required following acceptance to the Academy.
- The admissions committee determines acceptance based on evaluation of the application, letters of recommendation, school transcripts, and the ability of Riverside Military Academy to meet the student's specific educational and personal needs. An applicant's file must be complete before it can be reviewed by the admissions committee.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
Riverside Military Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship, athletic and other school administered programs.
Riverside Military Academy
2001 Riverside Drive
Gainesville, GA 30501