Request our admissions viewbook
We invite you to view our online viewbook by clicking on the link below or call us to request your copy today.
Tuition for international cadets is $33,550. This includes English as a Second Language (ESL) classes during the school year. There is an additional initial uniform issue fee of $2,598 for all new cadets. A deposit of $2,500 is due upon acceptance and prior to the issue of the I-20 form. The remaining balance is due on or before registration day. Should the student be unable to enroll, the deposit will be refunded, less a $500 processing fee.
International students must have a student visa to attend Riverside Military Academy. To apply for a visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate, you must first have a SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System)-generated document called an I-20, which is issued by Riverside Military Academy after you have been accepted for admission. Because you will be required to submit the I-20 form when you apply for a visa, we encourage you to begin the application process as quickly as possible. Please visit our International Application Checklist & Forms web page for more details.
All Riverside cadets are required to have healthcare insurance and up-to-date immunization records. To purchase USA healthcare coverage, please visit ISM Insurance.
International students may also choose to register for Riverside's summer academic program, which features ESL classes and cultural immersion opportunities.
Summer 2013 ESL Program Brochure
International cadet countries represented at RMA include:
Argentina Dominican Republic Mexico
Bahamas Egypt Nigeria
Bermuda Kazakhstan Senegal
Canada Lebanon South Korea
Cayman Islands Mali Taiwan
Colombia China United Kingdom
Students from foreign countries comprise 25% of the Corps of Cadets at Riverside.
International Student Diversity at TABS Member Schools (from TABS Reports 2011)
- At many schools, international students have become essential components of student enrollment.
- TABS member schools now enroll more than twice as many international students compared to 1994-95.
- International students represent about 17% of our student population, but over 30% of our boarding student population.
- Students from two countries- China and Korea -account for over half of all international students in TABS member schools.
- Mexico is the third-largest international source of boarding school students.